We remix the cards
We currently have no suitable job for you? - Apply anyway!
Perhaps you in particular are a special addition to our team:
You can think outside the box, are innovative, full of energy, love technology and would like to implement your ideas? Do you have a wealth of knowledge in the fields of audio, media, engineering, marketing or PR that suits us?
Great, just have the guts, we won't bite you.
Simply send your application to email@example.com.
Each SE-worker is equipped with 7,5h of glorious work a day and has a plenty of power.
You have the best ideas while listening to your favorite band? Why not making your passion to your job? Come and join us.
Although you are able to work on your own, you will be a member of a sophisticated team with a lot of fun during your workdays.
Teamwork® and Fun® are registered trademarks of SE AUDIOTECHNIK.
- Type:Self driven idealistic worker
- Response (-6dB):5 Hz a week
- Amplification (RMS):Untamed energy
- Max. SPL (1m):20 dB in quiet bureau
- Transducers:Brain and hands on mentality
- Power Amplifier Type:1st Class, MSM Multitasking switching mode
- Input sensitivity:Not too sensitive
- DSP:Computers by your choice (Win or Mac),
processing latency: modern Hardware and OS
- Signal Processing:MS Office, Adobe CS
- Protection:Provided by your team
- Controls:The Boss
- Indicators:Power On, Signal In, Limit, Protect
- Audio Connectors:Headphone or Speaker Stage
- Power Connectors:Free Coffee
- Rigging:Nice office with SE seating.
- Power Requirements:As much as you are willing to give.
- Cabinet:An old brewery in Solingen Höhscheid
- Dimensions (W x H x D) :Think in all dimensions
- Weight:Sometimes heavy
Brain is a prerequisite for working at SE-AUDIOTECHNIK.
Hands-on mentality is desired.
Not only for listening to your favorite tunes, you should be able to understand and communicate. German and English skills are required.